Arizona, By the Numbers

Wherever you go, there you are.



There is such a strong part of me that loves being a home body. Like a mother hen, I nest down into the couch in my jammies, some hot tea and a good movie and I'm in heaven. The pattern and comfort of it all can be so reassuring.
But, just as strong, there is another part of me that loves to just pack up and go! An eagle in flight, wings open, riding the wind and enjoying all the world has to offer.
This side of myself got a huge drink of water this weekend when, on Friday morning, I threw all my yoga pants into my back seat and got the hell outta dodge. Heading toward Arizona, on my way to a yoga retreat with the amazing Seane Corn, with two extra days on the end.
The adventure was far from expected and anything but ordinary. Not since my trip to Bali has a vacation so vastly formed who I am and where my path is going.
Join me over the next few weeks as I roll out some truly exciting stuff!

I'll break it down by the numbers...
1500 miles driven
2 states crossed
7 chakras balanced
12 new beers tried
4 new coffee shops
3 new restaurants
1 new yoga studio
and one hell of a ride!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MC email

Stay Up to Date!

* indicates required

Instagram