Sun Aversion Therapy

Apparently, I am totally abnormal. Well not apparently, I know I am, especially for Southern California and especially for Orange County.
One major way I can tell this is I HATE the heat.
All this "beautiful" sunshine and "wonderful" weather just makes me want to puke! Literally!
As soon as I start to sweat I feel nauseous. I started panting and get very cranky.
Give me a nice cold, rainy afternoon any day!
So, in my efforts to escape the evil outdoors, I am hauled up in my house. With fans a blazing and cold water in hand, deciding now is a great time to start a blog.
Full of thoughts, adventures and ponderings, I am and now I am full of time in front of my computer escaping the heat!
Nothing fancy yet, just want to get things into writing.

Along with feeling nauseous today, I have also had a terrible sweet craving all day! Very frustrating as I have actually been eating very well the last week and want to continue to do so.

SO I have decided to remedy this situation with Dark Chocolate Quinoa Protein Cookies!
I will let you know how this goes....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MC email

Stay Up to Date!

* indicates required

Instagram