Integrity

December 19-21 I will be in Portland, OR at the beautiful Bhakti Shop Yoga Center to take a three day workshop with Christina Sell. Every time I read her blog, I get more excited!


"I am  certainly not promising that if you know yourself as a teacher your classes will be packed. I am saying that if you identify who you are , what you think is important and teach a class that is consistent with the results of your honest self-inquiry, your signal will be strong and you will be in integrity with yourself.  And the good news is that  over the long-haul of a teaching career, you will have  integrity, if not popularity. "



Read her full article here.

I know you will NOT be disappointed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MC email

Stay Up to Date!

* indicates required

Instagram